After 10 months, I finally made it. The Darkside is a romhack dedicated to Morsel.
I looked for dynamism and consistency in the level design.
In this hack you'll find:
- Many cool tricks
- No boring trolls
- Optimization for speedruns
- Save Prompt by pressing SELECT (You can save the midpoints in SRAM)
Considering that this is my first hack, all suggestions are welcome. I hope you have fun.
- Severe improvements and nerfs
- Fixed ON/OFF cycle at the end of REDemption Palace
- Fixed cape cheese in NotMorsel'sCastle
- Final Boss remade
- Did you tried play with Luigi?
(Shoutouts to GlitchCat7 for the awesome feedback)
-Severe camera improvements
-Fixed janky setups
-Minor esthetical changes
(Shoutouts to Linkdeadx2 for the feedback)
Very good hack. Aesthetics were well done. The level design was slick and energetic. Levels were tough but not too frustrating or janky (except the red switch palace which was the only level I didn't like). Experienced Kaizo players should definitely check out this hack.