Works as intended, so, accepted. However, the ASM for this sprite contained tables for X speed, Y speed and Props, which were entirely unused and included an unspecified "!Speed" define which prevented insertion. I can only assume this was leftover stuff from some previous point during the sprite creation and you forgot to take it out after you decided to use "!Jump" to define the speed. I took all the unnecessary things out, and everything else appears to work fine. During moderation I also added a .json file, and added the LoROM and SA-1 tags.
Note to users: If you wish to be able to spinjump off of the fire like the ones in Bowser's fight, you can disable the "Don't use default interaction with Mario" bit in the CFG editor.