My very first port I ever worked on (though never uploaded it due to being unsatisfied with it) long time ago. It's the ending theme of Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil.
This baby can fit in underwater stages and (flooded) caverns.
- There is a "READ ME.txt" file that has the sample bank. You'll need to move what's in that file into "Addmusic_sample_groups.txt."
- The Thunder SFX and @7 are disabled.
- There are three customizable pitches for this song that you can adjust in the song file:
- e minor (The default pitch)
- f minor (The midi pitch)
- d# minor (A custom pitch for this remix)
Two quick notes. First, I'd suggest swapping #5 and #7, because while the latter has a bunch of shorter notes, it cutting out is still more noticeable. Second, try to avoid using $EE on SFX channels because it causes the sound effects to detune as well. This is especially noticeable on version 1. Try to stick to h only if you can.