Tip: Take advantage of easy to install Patches in your hack. The No More Sprite Tile Limits or SA-1 patches should be considered if you're encountering glitches where Mario and/or sprites are turning invisible.
Hello everyone and greetings from Brazil. I present to you my remastering of hack: DeClock Mario World. The old DeClock was my first attempt to make a kaizo: light. It was a great experience, but I wanted more and that happened. It took four months to build. I hope you have fun!
This hack features:
- 19 challenging levels;
- Instant Retry;
- No Kaizo blocks. This one is required only in one level;
- Awesome soundtrack;
- Minimal trolls;
- You can save your progress anytime pressing “select” on overworld.
This hack is dedicated to my good friends: Ahthedark, Viniciuskombat1 and Yuridensetsu.
Huge special thanks to My mom and sister, Anorakun, Akutarex, BR Mario Hacks Comunity, Insanit__, Katun24, Miranha, Noob, RVX, Thirdwall and Yuridensetsu. Thank you guys.
v1.1 update (Thanks Orka and Yuri for the feedback):
- fixed some inconsistent setups, especially Blue Switch Palace and Phantom DeClock's 1st room & 7rd room;
- fixed some skips;
- fixed credits (hello domenyX lol);
- changed Goemon Jotunheim's aesthetics.