- The English in the message boxes has a lot of mistakes. Consider getting someone to proofread it.
- The overworld path is filled in in the beginning of the game. I would encourage you to learn overworld events and fill the path in as the game progresses.
- Cutoff (wrong corner tile).
- Cutoff (naked vine endings, also found in other levels).
- This overworld path gives access to the castle before 1-7 VINE VALLEY has been beaten.
- After beating the first castle, the game is softlocked. Pressing A/B/X/Y on the overworld enters an infinite bonus game.
fun cute vanilla levels, not hard at all. took about 20 minutes to get through even with exploration and collecting all the dragon coins. weird two tile jumps at the end of castle 1 was fun to get through. i think i beat it? ended in a bonus game room that didn't end.