A gimmick-heavy chocolate hack that doesn't take itself too seriously. This has a free-roam overworld so if any of the gimmicks don't jive with your style you don't have to grind through that level having no fun to get to the others.
Some tricks are moderately difficult, especially if you aren't used to the gimmick, but all of the levels are fairly short (30-45 seconds) with a checkpoint, so you're never far from achieving a bit of progress!
- Ported and/or custom (from SMWC) Music, BG, and FG in every level.
- Multiple gimmicks, including 2 forms of reversed gravity, double jumps, wall jumps, throw block shooter with motor skills, sticky ceiling, etc.
- Several custom sprites and blocks.
- 1 whole boss fight, there had to technically be an "ending," right?
- Need a break from playing SMW? Just play the rocket level and be a rocket for a little bit!
- Stale me-me's
- Probably plenty of things to complain about if you enjoy complaining
- A lot of small details that hopefully somebody notices other than myself
Here's a video of the hack in case anything is not making sense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO-Wx4aSHbg
**Sidenote: Quite close to completion, I managed to delete the .txt I was tracking my credits in and tried to trace back who I needed to credit through a combination of my browsing history and my memory. It's very likely I missed some folks who deserve credit. If I missed you - I'm sorry about that and please contact me so I can fix that :)