A fun vanilla hack, with plenty of refreshing new levels !
I like how you upgraded the use of switch blocks =]
Still, I think this is an pretty unfinished hack, here are some issues I found :
- Paths on the overworld are revealed from the start instead being hidden and revealed only once a level is beaten.
- Overworld is quite messy, and the path from the pipe leading to the sea level is immediately walkable when it shouldn't be
(intended to be a backtrack one once you reach world 5). This issue, added to the fact that all paths are revealed from the start,
makes you quite lost on the OW, and you can completely skip worlds 4 and 5.
- The first two switch levels are included in common levels that are colored in red when they should be yellow :
in this case only one exit is counted whenever you finish the level using the goal tape or by pressing the switch
- After finding all exits the title screen indicates 29 exits, as written in the readme file. However it seems that there are actually 32 of them
(probably the last two switch levels and the save level don't count as an exit ?)
- There are some garbage tiles left and other little defects (as still water in a level where there is also water moving up and down).
- Difficulty is far from hard, it is rather an easy-normal one.
With these problems fixed, the hack would be quite perfect =]
8/10 (4 stars) Thank you for the work put in this game !