YY-CHR is a dot editor that can display and edit images contained in ROMs of old home games such as NES and NES.
In addition, tools [ROM Palette Editor] and [PRG Pattern Editor] for editing palettes and BG patterns are included.
This is the .NET version. For the non-.NET version, see here.
This is the current build 2020/09/06
Changes to this build
• Option for `SmallFileSaveSize` now follows selected argument - Set to NoExpand by default.
• BMP tab color reduction and pasting upper limit increased to 256x256 from 128x128.
• Added a check box to reduce the color palette when pasting from clipboard.
○ Default format changed to 4BPP SNES/PCE from of 2BPP GBA.
○ in folder yychr\Resources extra .pal file added which can be renamed to yychr.pal to change the default palette to SMW level 105 palette.