|Name:||Pressure Switch + Gate|
|Description:||This is a pair of sprites: A Switch that can be pressed down by standing on it, and a Gate, that will open when a linked Switch is pressed. You can link Switches and Gates together by giving them the same value in extra byte 1 (allowing you to have one Switch open several Gates, or several Switches open one Gate, or any combination). You can also set timers for how long the Gates stay open (including forever), the manner in which they close, the Gate size, and several other Gate and Switch behaviours.
- The Gate must be inserted as the very next number after the Switch in PIXI's list.
- The Gates do NOT interact with sprites, nor do the Switches.
- Tile priority should be enabled on tiles that the Gates can overlap with when opening, to ensure the Gate goes behind.
- The "Clipping.asm" file should be inserted in PIXI's "routines" folder.
- The Switch and Gate each take a sprite slot. Considering SA-1 might be a good idea if you plan to make a level based around these sprites.
|Tags:||gates lorom sa-1 switch|
|Comments:||7 (jump to comments)|
Download 25.52 KiB | 384 downloads