A simple made and mostly vanilla hack without any modifications, but some redrawn graphics. It contains 10 worlds.
- The reveal paths in World 1 and 2 are fixed,
- The Goldfish Background in Strawberry Forests 4 were removed due to the Message boxes,
- One star block was added in Peppermint Peaks 3 and Coconut Beach 1.
- The last part of the ghost cave was fixed.
- The 6th floor in Bowser's castle got a little more simplyfied.
- The canvas maze in castle #9 was fixed.
- A pit in the last mushroom part was fixed in World 10-1.
- The error with the pathway below the Warehouses on the Overworld map was fixed.
- A second exit was added in the Ghost House in World 10.
- The 19th floor in Bowser's castle got simplyfied with a exclamation mark made of coins.
After Mario's vacation somewhere else. Bowser is up to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario's friends, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi and the Princesses Peach, Daisy and Rosalina are all held being captive by Bowser and his minions. It's up to Mario to save the peaceful Mushroom Kingdom.
It took several years, since the first try back in 2013 got messed up. Now this is the result of my second try. It's the first version of this hack. Some custom modifications will be added in the second version later.
A little note in the end: Since Bowser's not present in his castle, Mario will be confronted by breaths of fire in the "actual" fight instead.
I've kept up with your SMW Custom Music YouTube channel for over 6 years now. And now that you've decided to release a hack of your own, I can't wait to give it a try. From the description, it looks like it's mostly vanilla, so I'm guessing it won't have custom music in it, which is a shame... But I look forward to playing it anyway! I don't usually post reviews on here, but perhaps I will for this one