|Name:||Custom Boo Block|
|Description:||A custom Boo Block that is intended to disguise itself into its surroundings much better than the standard Boo Block.
It blends in so much, a normal player might not even notice that it's a Boo until they pass by it!
When it's hiding, it'll lock onto the 16x16 tile grid in order to blend in.
By default, it won't move until Mario has walked over or under it.
There are several configurations available in the .json file by default:
- Throw Block Boo
- Note Block Boo
- Note Block Boo (Spawns Feather)
- Note Block Boo you can bounce off of from all sides!
- Question Block Boo (Spawns Mushroom/Flower)
- Question Block Boo (Spawns Mushroom/Cape)
- Question Block Boo (Spawns 1up)
- Growing Vine Block Boo
- Coin Block Boo
- Multiple Coin Block Boo
- Coin Block Boo (Turn Block)
- Multiple Coin Block Boo (Turn Block)
- Used Block Boo
- Turn Block Boo
- Evading 1up Block Boo
By manipulating the Extra Byte settings, you can create some weird Boo Blocks such as Multiple Coin Note Blocks you can bounce off from the side.
|Tags:||block boo enemy ghost house lorom sa-1|
|Comments:||8 (jump to comments)|
Download 16.03 KiB | 593 downloads