During the making of Totemo Tanoshii World, user alltheloweend (Moat) goaded me into making him a 25 room level based on 100 Rooms of KEK.
I said no.
Welcome to Mario's Bizarre Adventure, a 100 room Kaizo:Light hack inspired by Kaizo:Hard hacks, receiving great influence of Sokobansolver, GBreezeSunset, Team Dicks, and of course 100 Rooms of Enemies by Daizo Dee Von.
Making the rooms took about 3 weeks, while the rest of the fine details took about 3 months. This was a fun project that Moat had the privilege of playing and appreciating, and I hope the rest of the community can enjoy it as well.
1. Rules will be explained in the first room, do not worry!
2. You can leave any room and save in the overworld. If you cannot complete the challenge, you can come back to it later!
3. While some rooms have a very linear solution, other rooms can be done in multiple ways!
4. Just enjoy!
P.S. Far complained about not being in the description. He is now. Are you happy, Far?
Version 1.1 Updates:
1. Removed the 2nd exit to be a "DLC" level
2. Updated minor overworld graphics
3. Updated rooms 32, 50, 64, 82 and 90.