I'm back this time with my 2nd hack. As you can probably tell, I've had a lot of free time this last year.
While this hack is not vanilla, I took a lot of inspiration from some of the vanilla hacks that have come out recently. As far as the custom stuff goes, it's basically limited to minor disassembly edits and custom auto scrollers.
I'd like to shout out the hacks that I took inspiration from because they are fantastic hacks, and I'd highly recommend them. They are Riff 2, Titan, Mostly Harmless, and Casio.
This hack is probably pretty similar to MOON in difficulty, but I toned down the tightness this time around.
- tweaked muncher/spike placement that was deemed excessive.
- more muncher/spike adjustment.
- difficulty balancing around removal of spikes.
- changed final boss to be less tedious
- some inconsistent jumps/tricks/setups were replaced with ones that are consistent.