These doors will only work if the following conditions are met:
- Found at least "X" number of exits during the game
- Collected the dragon coins in at least "X" number of levels
- Collected the moon in at least a "X" number of levels
- Have at least "X" number of bonus stars
- Have at least "X" number of lives
- Have "X" amount of coins
- Have "X" amount of silver coins
Some things to note:
- I've added an unpatch file for the included asar patches because of an upcoming change in guidelines.
- As bandicoot said, there was an issue with that define check so i fixed it.
- I've also specified how much "X" you need in order to enter the door, since if you insert multiple doors you'd have difficulty telling which requires how much.
- The doors prevent a player with yoshi from entering wether the small door option is checked or not. I didn't know if this was a detail you missed or if it's intended, since it's not vanilla block behavior, but i kept it in anyways because it's there and it works as specified in the code. So heads up for whoever's using this.
Otherwise, works as intended.
Thanks for fulfilling my request, these blocks are awesome.
Just tested them on my hack and gps gave me an error " line 18: label isSmall not found", I managed to fix it by putting the ! that was missing on that line.