Tip: When determining a time limit, remember that players won't be as familiar with the level as you are. If you normally complete the level with around 100s left on the timer, others might run out of time on their first try.
This tool lets you insert level, overworld, game mode, status bar, sprite and global ASM without using a patch. See the read me for more details.
Version 1.5 changes:
- Fixed an in-game crash when using different NMI code combinations
- Refactored some core parts of the program, making it easier to
- Improved the way how the LM restore point information works in a
way that UberASM Tool will no longer concat its program information
more than once.
- Fixed incorrect extra byte 4 define used for PIXI sprites.
- Added BW-RAM definition which is used on SA-1 ROMs only.
- Fixed an application crash when accidentally including an empty