|Description:||As the name implies this sprite is a flying cloud which is semi-solid meaning you can pass through it from below and is very customizable.|
|Tags:||cloud lorom pacifist platform sa-1 solid|
|Comments:||3 (jump to comments)|
Download 4.72 KiB | 491 downloads
- Lunar Magic 3.31
- SA-1 Pack 1.40
- Snes9x 1.60, Bsnes-plus 05
- Pixi 1.32
- Max speed must be a multiple of the acceleration, or else it won't detect that it's reached max speed.
- I found it rather difficult to tell which defines did what without experimenting quite a bit. Especially if there's an update, I'd recommend making their names more consistent and clarifying the comments describing them.
- Likewise, the horizontal and vertical versions have separate defines for their speeds and accelerations, but not for the "stay at max speed" setting, and it might make sense to separate that one as well in the future.
- I tweaked the included .json to include a separate entry for the vertical version (extra bit set) and gave them separate names. I also changed it to use 2 extra bytes instead of 3 since the third isn't currently being used. If you do add this functionality in the future, I'd suggest just using the unused bits in extra byte 2, rather than adding another whole byte.
- Otherwise, everything else worked great, so accepted.