2022-06-30 11:39:48 PM
17 users online:
- Guests: 98 - Bots: 117
Users: 54,882 (2,027 active)
Tip: Verify that your hack's BPS patch is functioning correctly before submitting it.
Not logged in.
Details for Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Castle
- Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Castle
Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Castle
2022-03-07 08:24:27 PM
Palette Row(s) Used:
2, 3, 4, 5, 7
The Super Mario Bros. 3 castle foreground tile set and background as it appears in Super Mario All-Stars. (Since I had some room, as a bonus there's an axe and climbable chain.)
This updated version is a rework of the original submission by
- removed many of the superfluous tiles from the set to make it 2 graphics slots
- made a more efficient map16 page and removed a lot of unnecessary duplicates
- redid the palettes to make them more efficient and use fewer rows
- added a section to the sample level showing off the checkerboard texture
- added the missing boss door graphics from the source material
- remapped background tiles to make use of all them
- laid out the full background to be accurate to the source material
- added a missing palette mask
- 7.49 KiB
This resource does not include the layer 3 pillars that are in the source material but they
can be found here.
2022-03-08 11:10:12 PM
A massive overhaul of the original submission, indeed. Update accepted. This submission is up to the standards.
2022-03-08 12:33:25 AM
The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.
Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Link To Us
SMW ROM Map
SMW RAM Map
SM64 RAM Map
SM64 ROM Map
YI SRAM Map
YI RAM Map
YI ROM Map
Follow Us On