|Name:||The 11th Annual Vanilla Level Design Contest: Collaboration Hack|
|Authors:||AnEvilGhost, SMW Central, Stivi|
|Description:||This is the collaboration hack of SMWCentral's 11th Vanilla Level Design Contest from 2019.
The collab originally started as an unofficial compilation by AnEvilGhost in 2020, and picked back up by Stivi in November of 2021
This hack contains 111 entries + one unranked level, with 116 exits in total, all spread out in a big overworld for you to freely explore.
Unlike in previous VLDCs, there are no judge levels to unlock, making this game's credits accessible from the start.
Additionally, you can instantly clear any levels you want with a cheat code that's given to you in the Yoshi house.
With that being said, have fun with the hack!
- Fixed grinders going through walls in Mountan Castle.
- Removed the side exit in the Green Switch Palace.
- Fixed the overworld Koopa slowly going up, away from his original position.
- Changed internal ROM name.
- Gave the second part of Grandma's Paradise ice physics.
- Added a moon icon on Daizo's level.
- Fixed a baserom bug where long rope mechanisms act like short ones.
- Fixed the 3rd save file (MARIO C) deleting all save data.
- Fixed a secondary exit in "don't climb mountains"
- Fixed a typo in "Adventurous Ascent"
|Tags:||collab collaboration sa-1 vanilla variety|
|Comments:||53 (jump to comments)|
Download 2.44 MiB | 5,068 downloads