Tip: When determining a time limit, remember that players won't be as familiar with the level as you are. If you normally complete the level with around 100s left on the timer, others might run out of time on their first try.
After Yoshi had a leak in his boat the boat sank and Yoshi found himself on a lonely (?) island...
Accompany Yoshi and discover three Islands which were never seen or explored before by anyone. Push yourself through all kinds of environment with only the ability of having shells you found on your way through and discover the secret about these three Islands of Shells...
A Shellhack which is neither too hard nor too easy for an advanced kaizo player. The point of this Hack are shelljumps so do not be suprised if there are a lot of them in this Hack.
Finally, after more than one year, Version 2.0 is released!
Fixed or changed several unfair Setups:
- Juggle Part in "Deep in the Forest"
- Pipe and Troll at the End of "Hot Shells"
- Boring Carot Top Lift Setup in "Dinosaur Meadow"
- fixed much cheese potentials in some of the Levels
- major Palette changes in almost every Level
- added more decorations
- fixed Cutoffs, Palettes and overall appearance of the Overworld
A good play for shell fans with a few hacks under their belt. There are some very dense setups at the beginning of some levels that took a while to get used to, and I found the last level to be a LOT harder than the rest. Great job Gulaschko.