|Description:||Includes both x86 and x64 versions.
Newest version of Snes9x for Windows, released March 4, 2022. Release page with full changelog here, along with source code and builds for Linux, macOS and libretro.
Important changes in v1.61:
- Restructured tile.cpp tile renderer from heavy macros into C++ templates, significantly lowering compile time. (yoffy)
- Fixed an out-of-bound memory access in sound DSP. (Sour, byuu)
- Revert default SFX2 clock speed increase.
- Added a render position hack. Fixes glitches in several games.
- Allow an SRAM mapping up to 128KB.
- Apply turbo mode volume when rewinding.
- Added menu entry to load oops files, and an option to confirm before saving or loading states.
- Fixed sound volume resetting when sound reinitializes.
- Added a save-state preview dialog.
- Added save banks for up to 100 states
- Added support for relative-style save slots
- Fixed blargg rf filter.
- Show command line options on -h and /?
|Comments:||71 (jump to comments)|
Download 5.60 MiB | 17,346 downloads