|Description:||Includes both x86 and x64 versions.
Newest version of Snes9x for Windows, released March 30, 2023. Release page with full changelog here, along with source code and builds for Linux, macOS and libretro.
Important changes in v1.62.3:
- This fixes the backward-compatibility with save states from before 1.62. It also fixes issues with the libretro core mishandling our new filesystem functions.
Important changes in v1.62.2:
- Version 1.62.1 had a bug that would erase games' SRAM if save states were loaded. We have better luck with these .2 releases.
Important changes in v1.62:
- Fixed SA1 division with negative dividend again. (Atari2)
- Fixed timing on several instructions. (pi1541)
- MSU1 audio with no loop point will not repeat from start.
- Modernized some old memory-related code.
- Fixed a desynchronization in interlaced modes and reporting.
- Remove SA1 access to WRAM.
- Added second set of registers between S-DSP and S-SMP. Fixes PAL version of Virtual Bart.
Gtk + Windows:
- Added a Vulkan graphics output method. Similar to OpenGL, this can use libretro's slang shaders.
- Changed the automatic frame skip throttle to take place immediately before showing the frame, making VRR work better.
- Add menu item to clear recent files entries.
- Add fixed window size changes up to 10x.
- Improved the shader parameters dialog with sliders and resize.
- Allow disabling adding registry entries. Deletes any existing entries when the option is disabled.
- Switched to CMake for build system. Removed meson.
- Fixed some keys not working with modifiers. (Gutawer)
- Removed graphics options most people won't understand or need.
- Improved wayland support. Handle fractional DPI properly.
|Comments:||74 (jump to comments)|
Download 6.83 MiB | 22,974 downloads