|New Super Mario World 1: The Twelve Magic Orbs Powered-Up
|Pink Gold Peach
|Hall of Fame:
|Standard: Hard, Standard: Very Hard
|A remake of my very first released hack New Super Mario World 1: The Twelve Magic Orbs, with many new features and improvements.
1.1: Added a star coin counter to the overworld
In a magical realm far away from the Mushroom Kingdom, there are twelve magic orbs, each one with a different elemental power. But one day, Bowser stole each one of them, and gave each orb to one of his minions for them to take over the many different regions of the mushroom world. So it's up for Mario and Luigi to stop Bowser and retrieve all the orbs.
- 12 main worlds with 93 levels in total
- 276 star coins to be collected in the main levels, with each level having 3 star coins in total
- A special post-game world with two levels unlocked after getting all star coins
- 16 brand new power-ups used throughout the levels
- Playable Luigi
- VLDC inspired graphics
- Over 90 custom music tracks
- Custom bosses in all castle levels
- An optional hard mode where taking hit with a power-up will always make the player small, the timer is faster and the star coins are in different and harder spots
Have fun playing!
|asm bosses hdma less exgfx luigi music powers traditional vanilla variety
|69 (jump to comments)
Download 5.93 MiB | 6,825 downloads