Okay hack. This did feel like a beta version of SMW. I did notice a few problems. 3W-2 has an impossible cannon jump that can only be passed with a tanuki leaf. 3W-Castle appears to be just a test area for Magikoopas? The description says 17 exits yet I can only get 16 with that castle having no apparent exit unless it's a blue pow exit or something. I loved the creative ASM work with the other 3 bosses I was able to get through though.
It's nice to play what the Beta coulda been, and the game feels much more linear like Super Mario Bros. 3. I won't lie, it is rather outdated, with the fact the Beta Yoshi has been revealed, and a revision to this has not been made adding that version of Yoshi in.
1. Your Super Mario World ROM is broken (corrupt).
2. Your Super Mario World ROM is unclean.
3. Your Super Mario World ROM is unheadered (in .sfc format).
4. You downloaded a wrong Super Mario World ROM like the Japanese or the European ROM (You need the USA ROM).
5. You patched the ips with a edited Super Mario World ROM (ROM's size must be 512/513KB).
6. You patched the ips with a zipped Super Mario World ROM (Must extract the ROM first).