2021-09-25 02:35:32 AM
20 users online:
Fermín Acosta Jr.
- Guests: 84 - Bots: 208
Users: 51,764 (2,048 active)
Tip: Unless you're making a Kaizo hack, don't make Mario die after cutting the goal tape.
Not logged in.
Details for Mario and the Stolen Yoshi-Egg
Super Mario World Hacks
- Mario and the Stolen Yoshi-Egg
Mario and the Stolen Yoshi-Egg
2015-07-23 10:41:07 AM
This Hack include :
A new story!
4 Custom Level!
And a lots of stuff! ;)
2.0 (Votes: 1)
- 173.21 KiB
This hack has the potential to be great, but a few things bring it down.
The castle is probably the worst level. Why? Because the boss fight level is too cramped, it doesn't have any midway points, and it's long.
I'm also not a big fan of this part - it's too much of a difficulty spike and somewhat kaizo-ish.
Other than that, it's good. The graphics you chose look nice and fit well. The music you chose were good sounding and fitting too, but there were issues:
The background looks like part of the foreground. I think you can make it darker to prevent this.
The HDMA disappears during "Course Clear!". Same goes for the layer 3 clouds.
Some of the colors don't fadeout properly.
- Not exactly an issue, but it would have been nice to see new level names.
- The course clear music in Yoshi's Island 3 sounds detuned.
There are a few grammar mistakes. A proofreader can help you fix this.
There is something wrong with the boss. Even if you jump on him, you can get hurt.
- To be honest, the story felt like you wrote it just for it to be there. I'm not expecting a story heavy hack, but you could have at least added a message when you finished the hack or something.
- If you haven't got the secret exit and finish the castle, Mario will go off the screen and you won't be able to escape unless you reset the game.
It starts easy but gets quite hard later. Because of the difficulty spikes, I set the difficulty to hard.
That's all I could find that should be fixed. Voted 2 stars.
2015-07-23 10:35:28 AM
The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.
Copyright © 2005 - 2021 - SMW Central
Link To Us
SMW ROM Map
SMW RAM Map
SM64 RAM Map
SM64 ROM Map
YI SRAM Map
YI RAM Map
YI ROM Map
Follow Us On