Banner
Views: 845,429,395
Time:
25 users online: 7 up, Adam, ageVerrly, Batata Douce, brickblock369, DeppySlide, floppingcheepcheep, h.carrell,  JamesD28,  KevinM, Knight of Time,  Koopster, Kori,  Linkdeadx2, Luigiz The Boss, Luks,  MarioFanGamer, MegaSonic1999, Mr. MS,  Ninja Boy, Nint, Pedroalone, shadowboyultra, Smibbix, Vhack - Guests: 84 - Bots: 71 Users: 46,497 (2,736 active)
Latest: peepee123
Tip: If you set the upper tile of the door to act like the lower tile, two-tile-high doors can be entered even while riding Yoshi.Not logged in.
Mosts 2019 - Information & Discussion
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Old Contests & Events - Mosts 2019 - Information & Discussion
Pages: « 1 2 3 » Thread Closed
Originally posted by Maxodex
Originally posted by Midorizou Daze
And the "most unlikely to be missed" category because why not?

some negative categories like snarkiest, most immature or most pessimistic weren't that bad to me but honestly this one is just being a huge asshole
I'd all for these categories though.

Originally posted by Midorizou Daze
Also I hate you all for not voting for me, and I hope you feel better for doing this.

who are you

Recon-7, a now disgraced user from this site. It's not like if people still give a shit about me at all.

Originally posted by 7 up
Just made it. Didn't think too much of Mosts before they started this year so some more deserved votes might be missing. May add a few more votes, though.

I'm disappointed by the fact I didn't get voted too much in categories I deserved, specifically Least likely to do anything. I highly doubt I'll win something this year cuz I mostly dabble on forums and I don't often talk on Discord.

You're unlikely to win at anything. No hard feeling, though.

(yes I am being pessimistic, don't ever scream at me though)

--------------------
why no work
Dude I've been here since 2006 and I don't remember you. If I don't remember you, there's no way you're "the most disgraced member on this site". I'm not even sure what criteria you're using to affirm being "disgraced" to begin with. But whatever the case, you've said it like three times in here already. No need to keep repeating yourself, or getting upset (seriously or not) that there are no negative categories for people to vote for you in. Let's stop with it.

What an odd complaint.
he's changed his name a billion times (pokeymeister, skoda, etc)

maybe youd be more rembered if you didnt do that ww
Originally posted by Ladida
maybe youd be more rembered if you didnt do that ww

Same for me.
I have a Discord server as well!

I may have canceled my level, but I've never said I could change my mind and get ideas.
Originally posted by FPzero
Dude I've been here since 2006 and I don't remember you. If I don't remember you, there's no way you're "the most disgraced member on this site". I'm not even sure what criteria you're using to affirm being "disgraced" to begin with. But whatever the case, you've said it like three times in here already. No need to keep repeating yourself, or getting upset (seriously or not) that there are no negative categories for people to vote for you in. Let's stop with it.

What an odd complaint.

Thank you for the warning. But I think Mosts shouldn't exist in the first place because I don't see the point in winning it.

Originally posted by Ladida
he's changed his name a billion times (pokeymeister, skoda, etc)

maybe youd be more rembered if you didnt do that ww

Whatever. But I feel like doing it. #w{=3}

--------------------
why no work
Originally posted by Midorizou Daze
But I think Mosts shouldn't exist in the first place because I don't see the point in winning it.
i disagree, because i do the point in winning it

e: also taking pride in being shit in 2011 is really sad dude, this is like the internet version of peaking in high school lol. Why not just try to be a contributing member of the current site instead of trying to relive your glory days of nobody liking you?
Originally posted by Midorizou Daze
Thank you for the warning. But I think Mosts shouldn't exist in the first place because I don't see the point in winning it.

What, that's nothing but poor reasoning to justify your odd complaint that the Mosts shouldn't exist. I see that some negative categories should have been ditched earlier, but how do you not see the point in winning an event from no less than a ROM hacking site? And most importantly, why don't you forget about the past you're still attached to and just have fun at all?

--------------------
O que você precisa é de um retoque total.
Originally posted by Katerpie
Originally posted by Midorizou Daze
Thank you for the warning. But I think Mosts shouldn't exist in the first place because I don't see the point in winning it.

What, that's nothing but poor reasoning to justify your odd complaint that the Mosts shouldn't exist. I see that some negative categories should have been ditched earlier, but how do you not see the point in winning an event from no less than a ROM hacking site? And most importantly, why don't you forget about the past you're still attached to and just have fun at all?

At this point I'm so apathetic to the point of not caring about this stupid event anymore. Why win when you can do something useful more than that.

--------------------
why no work
Pages: « 1 2 3 » Thread Closed
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Old Contests & Events - Mosts 2019 - Information & Discussion

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy