Tip: Switch palace switches normally disappear if you replay the level. However, if you insert them as direct Map16 and use the hex-edit at $00EEB2 in the ROM map, you can replay the level without a problem.
Battle 1 The The - Giant
(Wow, quirky tune, good stuff. Shoutouts to the top comment on its video, by someone I know who owns one of the best forward-thinking indie recording labels out there. Love Love represent.)
Battle 3 Venetian Snares - Gentleman
(This was never a battle.)
Haruomi Hosono - Reggae Aegean Woman
abstain (fuck this boring shit see below)
Mitski - Why Didn't You Stop Me? (i am doing a protest vote because i feel like i've listened to about 30 different instrumental tracks that all sound like the same three songs. enough is enough fucks)
Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous (this one is cool tho)
• Acoustic Alchemy - The Last Flamenco (the theme in the other song was too all-over-the-place for me to enjoy it)
• Kraftwerk - Home Computer (cybermusic that sounds good to me vs. a melancholy tune. the other one's good actually, but I jive to the cyberspace beat even more)
• Mitski - Why Didn't You Stop Me? (bleh...)
• Matt Corby - Brother (my entry that I chose for sounding really beautiful)
• Nightwish - I Want My Tears Back (this feel like the obvious option)
• TSHA - Sacred (well duh, the other song sounds really generic)
• Ujico - Dahlia (the weeb music wins this battle because it's a nice happy sounding song)
• Progger - Dystopia (both are good to me, but the complexity here make me feel like this is the right vote)
Nightwish - I Want My Tears Back / im not a mingus fan its heresy i know
ANRI - I Can't Stop The Loneliness / loved this song before this tourney, still love it after
Gorillaz - Let Me Out / cant deny pusha
Progger - Dystopia / beef
1/ Mingus - Group Dancers // Nightwish will win this battle anyways... Just wanted to say I love this kind of jazz.
2/ TSHA - Sacred
3/ Ujico - Dahlia // I don't know why exactly I wanted to vote this... Just it had some Undertale vibes in the developed melody and it gave me good memories.
4/ Progger - Dystopia // Even more jazz, woo!
Snail's House - [snowdrift]
T-Square - Sunnyside
Two - Lenka
Jean-Jacques Perry & Gilbert Sigrist - Dynamoog. As much as I want to vote for that bizarre dance at 1:27, Dynamoog would fit better. It also kinda sounds a little Zelda-y.