sorry if its stretched i forgot how to fix that
Basically the idea is to each get one
panel each (10 combined
, maybe more if this gets attention) and come up with lines and a setting following it, to make a comic out of it. I then will draw out what you have come up with in said panel. The object is to give a scenario per panel to create something out of it. It can be anything you guys want (as long as its appropriate), but since this is the first time doing this, lets do something Mario related.
To do so, you must post your idea like so:
[Character]: ["Words" or **actions**]
Hopefully I've explained it decently. Lets see where this goes...
Here's a list of the panels assigned (which I will update accordingly)
1. [Mario]: [Eating a sandwich on a nice sunny day as Toad bursts through the door*]
2. [Toad]: ["MARIO WE'RE OUT OF HAMBURGERS, YOSHI ATE THEM ALL!!!]
3. [Mario]: ["SON OF A BITCH! This is your fault." shoots toad with a gun]
4. [Character]: [The bullet bounces off toads hat and kills mario]
5. [TOAD]: [camera zooms in on his face, says in mk64 voice "YEAH! AHAHAHHA!"]
6. [TOAD]: [continued from previous panel "I TRULY AM THE BEST!"]
7. [???]: [*mysterious figure appears behind Toad "Heh... the best? I don't think so..."]
8. [Toad]: ["Toadette! My love! Wait, what's that behind..."]
9. [Sonic]: ["Heh, it's me, Sonic! I'm here for the franchise takeover!"]
10. [Toad]: [shoving Sonic out the door "YOU CAN TAKE OVER THE FRANCHISE ONCE YOU'VE BOUGHT US MORE HAMBURGERS!"]
11. [Sonic]: ["Sorry! Gotta juice!" Dashes away**]
: Y'all wanna shoot for 20 pages? Remember, if you already posted, you can't post again so decide wisely!