I will Young Boi
Nicholas Alexander Judy told me more info.
• So this show was the slice of life combined with wacky cartoon humor, it inspires Harvey Street Kids a lot, Star vs. The forces of evil, trolls: the best goes on, spongebob (only season 10-present), uncle grandpa, courage the cowardly dog, animaniacs, tiny toons, rock's modern life, hanna-barbera, ren and stimpy even various crew members of these same shows inspires can direct, write, animate and also butch hartman, John krickfaluski, Vincent waller, kaz, bob Jacques, bob camp, Bill kopp and Patrick a. Ventura
• So other/various/background characters can be added
• Also, Stephanie Lemelin, Grey Griffin, Jeannie Elias, Jennifer Hale, Danny Pudi, Tom Kenny, Billy West, Kath Soucie, Liliana Mumy, E.G. Daily, Jeff Bergman, Katie Leigh, Dee Bradley Baker, Dwight Shultz, Cree Summer, Debi Derryberry, Baron Vaughn, Allyce Beasley, Roger Craig Smith, Allegra Clark, Scott Menville, Bill Fagerbakke, Rob Paulsen, Lori Beth Denberg, Amanda Bynes, Hynden Walch, Kyla Rae Kowaleski, Richard Steven Horvitz, Chris Diamantopoulos, Kitana Turnbull and others are in the Additional Voices Asher Bishop can voice other/background kids in the additional child voice actors
• The Animation Production Services can be Digital eMation and NE4U, Inc.
• The Script Research is Marshall/Plumb Research Associates
• The Track Reading is Slightly Off Track, The Post Production Sound Services will be Advantage Audio with Jesse Arruda being the sound designer of WASHW, the production company will be DreamWorks Animation Television, the composer will be Jay Vincent
• The music will be a little more rock, so now, he will compose slice of life/comedy music and even production music (just like SpongeBob), also, classical music, big band music, Raymond Scott and even the Production Music will be added including the Ren & Stimpy Production Music, APM Music (Associated Production Music), Universal Production Music/Killer Tracks, De Wolfe Music and EXTREMEMUSIC were heard in the show
• the animals, birds and insect sounds were done by voice actors, Kari Wahlgren, Tara Strong, Grey Griffin, Roger Craig Smith, Billy West and Rob Paulsen can do babies' vocals and sounds, the human and crowd sounds are done by voice actors except for the Flapjack scream: https://soundeffects.fandom.com/wiki/THE_MAN_SCREAMING
• and also, the show adds up to classic/90's zany cartoon-y sound fx which was included on Cartoon Trax 1, Tom Clack/Cartoon Trax 2, Hanna-Barbera, Series 4000 and Warner Bros. and even real stock sound effects are included (but except for animal, bird, insect, baby, human and crowd noises, these are done by voice actors instead of real stock animal, bird, insect, baby, human and crowd sounds)
• The show aired on Disney XD or Netflix (USA and International), 9Go! in Australia, Family Channel, Famly CHRGD and Vrak in Canada, Hungama TV in Hungary, TRTE in Ireland, DreamWorks Channel in Europe, MENA and Southeast Asia, S4C in Wales, CCTV-14 Children in China and Gulli in France
That’s a lot of info he gave me. I think I want my series to have no cartoon-y SFX, and no classic old background music from past cartoons. I want some cool modern styled background music used in Jojo Siwa’s music videos, some flat color scenery, and the music videos are going to sang by Jojo Siwa
and GFORCE Dream Big.
Can you imagine Derek Sanchez talks like Zak Storm,
Mason Sanchez talks like Robin from Teen Titans,
Uncle Bart talks like the toiletnator from The Kids Next Door,
Ruby Patterson talks like Annie from It’s Pony,
Melissa Patterson talks like Abby Hatcher,
Kayla Lazaro talks like Timmy Terner from The Fairly Oddparents,
Amy McBee talks like Riley from Nella the princess knight,
Harry Krakowski talks like Gil from Bubble Guppies,
Gidget Grace talks like Dot from Harvey Street Kids,
Kelly Grace talks like Zooli from Bubble Guppies,
Tiff Maroone talks like True from the Rainbow Kingdom,
Mr. Baxter talks like Mr. Boss from The Kids Next Door,
Roddy talks like Widget from Wow Wow Wubbzy,
Dr. Bazama talks Lazlo from Camp Lazlo,
and Prof. Scrud talks like the Ice King from Adventure Time?