Banner
The Overworld Design Contest ends in
6 DAYS, 9 HOURS, 43 MINUTES AND 28 SECONDS
Views: 905,543,271
Time:
17 users online: Daizo Dee Von, DPBOX, Infinity, Isikoro,  JamesD28, JonnyManjiro, KlonoA13Phill, Phyll, qantuum, rextep, Rilla Roo, Rykon-V73,  shovda,  Stivi, swunsh_, WhiteYoshiEgg, wholee - Guests: 53 - Bots: 78 Users: 50,757 (2,067 active)
Latest: Numble One Mushroom
Tip: Ask the author for permission before extracting any resources, such as graphics, music, or ASM from a hack or other non-public source (such as SPC files).
Not logged in.
ExAnimation in Layer 3
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - ExAnimation in Layer 3
Pages: « 1 » Link
How do you add ExAnimation to layer 3? I've seen others do it before but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I've found a thread about how to do it but I feel like I'm following all the steps and it's not working correctly.

This is my first time using ExAnimation but I followed the big tutorial MolSno did a while back and I don't feel like I'm doing something wrong..?

In the 8x8 Overworld Tile Selector, nothing shows up where I set the destination. Not even a mess of flashing tiles.

There are a lot of things that I might've done incorrectly, and I'm not sure which one it may be.

This is what my screen looks like currently (I put ExGFX80 in both AN2 and LG4): https://imgur.com/a/Moh0QAn

--------------------
95% chance that I'm bored. 5% chance that I'm very bored.


It's because the Layer 3 destination on the overworld is different:


(from LM's help manual)

Professional frame-by-frame time wizard. YouTube - Twitter - SMW Glitch List - SMW Randomizer
Pages: « 1 » Link
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - ExAnimation in Layer 3

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2021 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks