This thread will log any changes done to the Site-Wide Rules. For the actual rules, follow this link
*Big rules revamp.
*Edited Rule C1 (file licensing).
- Added a line regarding licenses provided alongside uploaded files, which SMWC must abide by; thank you to FuSoYa for pointing this out.
- As intended, the wording regarding active accounts was supposed to allow anyone to submit updates to submissions in which the author is inactive. But as written it actually allowed SMWC to submit it to other websites (which strictly speaking, we shouldn't care about). This has been fixed.
- The definition for "active account" no longer cares if you're banned.
- Detailed consequences for submitting anything without the author(s) permission, if required.
*Edited Rule C5 (commissions).
- Clarified the description of the rule to specify what is not allowed. Specifically you can't use this site for anything regarding commissions or other monetary payment related to romhacking. Please note that this applies to the SMWC Discord server as well.
*Added rule C6: "Do not distribute or modify and redistribute content made by anyone but yourself without explicit approval from the author."