for the General SMW ASM Submission Guidelines & Changelog.
Rev 09 [2019/05/15]
Rev 08 [2017/07/20]
- Guidelines overhauled:
- Removed several guidelines given the creation of the General SMW ASM Section Submission Guidelines.
- Established guideline mandating sprites assemble with PIXI, forbidding SpriteTool and GIEPY sprites.
- Established guideline requiring the inclusion of all relevant files for each sprite type (standard/shooter/generator/cluster/extended/dynamic).
- Established guideline requiring that modified disassemblies also include an unmodified original .asm & .cfg/.json file.
- Established guideline requiring sprites to either use vanilla graphics, include custom graphics, or link to an appropriate graphics submission.
- Established temporary guideline barring the submission of overworld sprites until such function is integrated into PIXI.
Rev 07 [2017/03/29]
- Changed the guideline mandating sprite assembly with PIXI to require Asar only.
Rev 06 [2016/10/01]
Rev 05b [2016/09/29]
Rev 05a [2016/09/29]
- Changed the guideline mandating sprite assembly with xkas or Asar to specifically require assembly with PIXI.
Rev 05 [2016/09/29]
- Added a new guideline mandating the inclusion of version information.
Rev 04 [2016/01/12]
- Removed the new guideline added in Rev 04.
Rev 03 [2015/10/18]
- Added a new guideline requiring the inclusion of both .pal and .palmask files for sprites that require a custom palette.
Rev 02 [2013/03/07]
- Added a new guideline forbidding TRASM sprites, mandating sprite assembly with xkas or Asar only.
- Added a new guideline mandating the use of the .palmask file format for included palettes.
Rev 01 [2012/05/29]
- [Changes lost]