Here is needed things to test a Super Mario World hack in MSU-1:
- Super Mario World MSU-1 patch
- The original US ROM (Unheadered only).
- The TUSH tool
to remove or add the header for the ROM.
- PCM track
- A patch of a Super Mario World hack (Without custom musics)
- Floating IPS
- The tool Bulk Rename Utility
1) You must use the TUSH tool to verify if the US original ROM is unheadered.
2) You must use the patch of a Super Mario World hack on the original US ROM.
3) You must use the Super Mario World MSU-1 patch on the Super Mario World romhack.
4) Don't hesitate to make a folder to put inside PCM files with the MSU-1 Super Mario World romhack and the package.
5) If you want name otherly the MSU-1 Super Mario World romhack. Rename also the package and PCM files without delete -0, -1, and other numbers side to titles in each PCM files, it's for this reason that you'll need the tool Bulk Rename Utility to avoid wasting time to rename these.
6) And to enjoy it, you must use emulators Snes9x (Latest version only) & Bsnes.
Currently working on The Mario's Greatest Adventure
, Mario & Stitch vs. Devil Ztar: Part I
and Super Mario World Re: Master Quest 1. My next projects will be Mario & Stitch vs. Devil Ztar Part II & Part III (MSU-1 only)
. List Graphics
. OLDC 2021