Language…
21 users online:  Amethyst, AyGaAlPa, Beatsmedude, Calamandro177, Chachii, Children's Digest 1950-2009, Chondontore, CosmicTiff, Cote de Boeuf, DPBOX, Hamtaro126,  idol, Jazzman287, jeffythedragonslayer, Joelybean, KaidenThelens, KazakhGuy,  PermaBan, STRlantian,  TickTockClock, Zavok - Guests: 78 - Bots: 161
Users: 54,912 (2,070 active)
Latest user: Plank

PunishmenTEAM presents: Welcome to...PUNISHMENT ZONE

Kaizo/PitSuper Mario WorldVideo/Trailer

The only unfitting music is the one in METTATON ROOM 2 because like, if you are going to be making a level themed off of a specific character who has a known leitmotif (of which Undertale has in spades), you should use the music tracks associated with such character for consistent theming, at least in my opinion.

Everything else is great and fits your wild aesthetic purposes.
On Pixel Art Requests: I generally do not accept work unless I either have the time, if I see your project worth my time to contribute towards, and that is usually me doing the approaching to you on that.
-I also do not accept speculative work as I do have various art I made on-hand with me.
-I am more receptive to equivalent exchange of resources in which case, you can DM me wherever I have an active presence on for the details.
-Other times I'm availible for your project is C3 request threads I may run.




10/10 i gotta save waluigi
The trailer.......
what th-

Its a good hack but the trailer, seems alright, Wait! Was that waluigi in the trailer?
I need him! To throw him into smash

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
Where's my lasaga, Jon?
Seems very promising and creative! I'm watching what the team is doing, that's incredible what people can do!

Also, +1 for Marisa Kirisame as player!
+1 for HDMAs and unique effects!
I'm Flandre Scarlet!.
Originally posted by SF - The Dark Warrior
The only unfitting music is the one in METTATON ROOM 2 because like, if you are going to be making a level themed off of a specific character who has a known leitmotif (of which Undertale has in spades), you should use the music tracks associated with such character for consistent theming, at least in my opinion.

Everything else is great and fits your wild aesthetic purposes.



Oh I know, I'm planning on porting the mettaton NEO theme or Death By Glamour for Mettaton.
an hour long level. i think we're witnessing history here
The Stream Viewer: A virgin, Cheems. "Is this a hack inside a level? It feels like the guy who made this just wanted to put every idea he ever had into one level for a contest."

punishmenTEAM: Chads, muscly doge. "Yes."
This hack speaks to me
What the hell did you do to the poor embedding of those videos?

Anyway, unfitting Mettaton NEO music aside, Junebo's room has some very confusing block behavior and I don't know what does what except for certain blocks. The circle room makes up for that, though. And the shooting hothead room reminds me of danmaku somehow (no clue if that's a good thing).
This is absolute chaos and i love it
Originally posted by Katerpie
What the hell did you do to the poor embedding of those videos?

Anyway, unfitting Mettaton NEO music aside, Junebo's room has some very confusing block behavior and I don't know what does what except for certain blocks. The circle room makes up for that, though. And the shooting hothead room reminds me of danmaku somehow (no clue if that's a good thing).


I'm glad you like the circle room! I'll be hopefully fixing up the hothead room so that the ones that are supposed to aim at you aim better.

Also I'm thinking of putting a room at the start of the level explaining what each block does, because it seems like kaizo designers can't agree on what block behaviors are supposed to be and some of mine are kind of esoteric.
Originally posted by Darkbloom
Also I'm thinking of putting a room at the start of the level explaining what each block does, because it seems like kaizo designers can't agree on what block behaviors are supposed to be and some of mine are kind of esoteric.

Nah, there's nothing to be worried about :p
It's just that I was legit confused, really, but esoteric behaviors are never unwelcome in hacks like this.

Kaizo/PitSuper Mario WorldVideo/Trailer