Originally posted by Knight of Time
I'm just curious to ask if you're gonna include this with your custom powerups?
It's its own thing, it doesn't require the custom powerups patch (and it doesn't fit in there).
Originally posted by Anorakun
That's a interesting powerup. But I have a question, sorry if it will sound dumb, but since I'm not familiar with (I never played or watched Mario Maker 2 content at all): Is this powerup invencible? What are its weaknesses?
- You lose it as soon you hit an enemy.
- You're also forced to be Big Mario when Mario is inflated, though in SMM2 you get back to Big Mario once losing the Inflated status. I couldn't recreate this so you get back to be Small Mario.
- It's weaknesses is that is kinda weird to control since you have to point in the D-Pad where
you want to go, instead of them being used to control the rotation itself. It's kinda weird to explain, so you'd have to test this yourself
Originally posted by NGB
Is it dynamic or did you find anoher way to manage to fit all that graphics data in the files?
It's using SA-1's processing power in order to rotate Linear graphics (different format than the ones you normally use)
In the next version I'll address:
- Mario not bouncing back off walls when hitting them while going fast (ABXY pressed)
- SA-1 not being able to process the first frame before uploading AND showing the graphics.
- Add an animation when grabbing a P-Balloon.
I kinda rushed the release, I started it two days ago, that's why it has some issues haha.