Banner
Views: 993,804,957
Time:
9 users online: Dark Mario, GrenudoGames, Hans,  JamesD28, LadiesMan217, M_64, Natsu, Noob, Remalis - Guests: 73 - Bots: 176 Users: 54,494 (2,078 active)
Latest: M_64
Tip: ExAnimation also works on sprites!
Not logged in.
YUMP 2
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Summer 2020 - YUMP 2
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Link
YUMP 2? More like YUMPn't 2.

In all seriousness: I've never played the first one, but it always looked funny. Maybe if I ever hate myself enough, I will give this one a try? We shall see!

--------------------
Feel free to visit my website/blog - it's updated rarely, but it looks pretty cool!
who thought the yellow switch palace was a good idea.

Because I agree
Originally posted by RPG Hacker
YUMP 2? More like YUMPn't 2.

In all seriousness: I've never played the first one, but it always looked funny. Maybe if I ever hate myself enough, I will give this one a try? We shall see!

Give it a try. It's more like Jump 2.5 then YUMP 2
It's 1/4 YUMP, 1/3 JUMP and 1/4 KUMP.

It's a good game but quite different from what I expected.
Originally posted by Jacko
Give it a try. It's more like Jump 2.5 then YUMP 2


Well, that actually sounds pretty great! That's a whole 0.5 more YUMP than we're even being promised here, making it quite the steal. If this is true, I might give it a try, after all!

--------------------
Feel free to visit my website/blog - it's updated rarely, but it looks pretty cool!
physically pogging rn
While i haven't played the first YUMP, this one does seem more polished than i'd except from a YUMP sequel.
I gotta say these gifs looks wild (and incredibly creative too!).
I might give this one a try!

--------------------
My Youtube Channel
This is YUMP but more polished and apparently acts as a JUMP 2.5.

You bet I'm selling my soul for this!


Although, I'm not quite sure how to start the race in the
"loads of money"
stage. There is a note block that leads to absolutely nowhere. I assume it was supposed to be a brown block instead?
what has smw romhacking become
Originally posted by MasterMario97
This is YUMP but more polished and apparently acts as a JUMP 2.5.

You bet I'm selling my soul for this!


Although, I'm not quite sure how to start the race in the
"loads of money"
stage. There is a note block that leads to absolutely nowhere. I assume it was supposed to be a brown block instead?

Use Yoshi And Yump 2 Over The Muncher on the Brown Block and then Hurry :D

--------------------
Mein Youtube Kanal
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum


My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum


Originally posted by lordkronos100

Use Yoshi And Yump 2 Over The Muncher on the Brown Block and then Hurry :D


Ah, I was more confused about the first half, but thanks anyway. I have to say though, the second half is really tight. I managed to hit the star block half a second before it disappeared. Although frustrating, I found many of the setups to be quite interesting.
Originally posted by MasterMario97
Originally posted by lordkronos100

Use Yoshi And Yump 2 Over The Muncher on the Brown Block and then Hurry :D


Ah, I was more confused about the first half, but thanks anyway. I have to say though, the second half is really tight. I managed to hit the star block half a second before it disappeared. Although frustrating, I found many of the setups to be quite interesting.

Oh Ok Maybe i Should Look Again but Yeah The Ideas are realy Nice and Unique my Only Problem could be that its to Kaizo on Some Points for me :D

--------------------
Mein Youtube Kanal
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum


My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum


This is the second best SMW hack ever after NSMW3.
My Hack - Beta Testing
Don't ask me when i'll make NSMW3.
Originally posted by lordkronos100
Oh Ok Maybe i Should Look Again but Yeah The Ideas are realy Nice and Unique my Only Problem could be that its to Kaizo on Some Points for me :D



The difficulty is definitely up there. If you were to tell me this is JUMP 2 just because of the difficulty curve alone I would most certainly believe you.
yump when you jump with y or something idk never played the game

--------------------

Userbar by Green Jerry

Also a Fortaleza Reznor user. If you... digo, si hablas español, hackeas, buscas ayuda, o simplemente se te da conocer gente, únete, somos puerta abierta.

I take it all back fuck this hack
mario goes vegan
made me feel things.
Originally posted by Rilla Roo
This is the second best SMW hack ever after NSMW3.


what's your top 10
Wait theres a YUMP 2?

--------------------
Yup, there is a YUMP 2...
as well as JUMP 1 in the Yellow Switch Palace. I kinda regret making a 20 levels in one joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Link
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Summer 2020 - YUMP 2

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks