Okay, tried your level and I enjoyed it very much. Well-executed exploration part and I could immediately understand the reflection gimmick with no message box. The aesthetics weren't so distracting for me, but there are some things that need to be fixed:
1. I think you should extend the time limit to 800 or even 900, since it takes quite a while to figure out what to do. On one try, I had enough time to find all Dragon Coins, but the timer was already at 80. Not good.
2. This reflection is a bit misleading:
3. As the above screenshot depicts, the perspective of this section is very weird, although I could tell where I could walk on.
4. Some palettes are very weird, such as the one for coins/?-blocks/yellow pipes and the wooden log bridges in the second section (the sunset one), since their colors are mixed up. You should totally fix those palettes.
5. Although I could tolerate the transparency in the main section of the level, it hurt my eyes just
a little bit. Consider that other people might have the same problem with the transparency and tone it down by darkening the palettes used by the transparent tiles.
That's all I got. Good level!
--------------------My Mode 0 guide.
My Discord server.
It has a lot of archived ASM stuff, so check that out!