Well, HOT DOG! What's the challenge?!
Your challenge is to remix a song from the
These remixes can be as simple as major changes in the song's arrangement (as defined by the music section's guidelines on remixes), to full VLDC-inspired new level genres. You can even remix from multiple games, if you'd like! Let your creativity flow!
- Your submission must comply within the parameters of the challenge. Sampled songs are allowed.
- Your submission must work with the latest version of AddmusicK. #default / #optimized are not required, nor are global songs, SFX or optimization; if it inserts, it's eligible.
- Send your submission to my PM box in a .zip, .rar or .7z archive. Your submission must contain your MML file, the generated SPC, and any samples you may have used. Updates are accepted as well - if you have to make an update, send me a new PM.
- Automatic porting programs, such as SPCtoMML, are banned. However, converting with programs such as PetiteMM or it2amk is allowed.
- Do NOT reveal your submission in any capacity to other people until voting has ended and the results have been posted. Those who are caught doing so will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries should be created specifically for this contest.
Breaking any rules will lead to warning and/or disqualification.
You have until Wednesday, August 12th at 5:00 PM EST (9:00 UTC) to submit your entry. After this time, no updates will be accepted. After the deadline passes, all the entries will be compiled and posted here. Voting will be open from Thursday to Monday, at 6 PM EST. Post in this thread for any questions you have for the contest, or you can DM me on Discord if you need to reach me in a timely manner.
As usual, there will be a participant trophy, as well as a snazzy trophy for the top three winners! Additionally, the winner of the whole contest will receive a shiny new $25 Steam Gift Card!
Good luck, and have fun!