I Finished the hack You Can Play all the levels at any time I did that on Purpose Have fun
Unfortunately I have to reject this hack. While level design is for the most part good, there's a big issue with the graphics in the hack.
You for some reason deleted the whole graphics file that was used for layer 3, therefore, the following issues arose:
- Title screen is now completely blank, the file select is invisible, as well as any other option that was previously present, like the exit count. (they are still there, you just can't see them)
- OW Border doesn't exist, therefore there's cutoff all over the edge of the map, even around the OW icon of mario in the top left.
- Level names are invisible
- Message boxes are empty, even ones that you have in your levels, rendering them useless
- The hud is completely invisible, but it's still there, as you can get powerups in the invisible item box. This makes the player unable to tell how many lives they have, among other things like time left in the level, as well as coins etc, etc.
- In a level where a layer 3 tide is present, the platforms appear just floating in midair, when in reality there's a water tide, which can't be seen because, again, graphics tiles are blank.
Other miscellaneous issues:
- The levels on the overworld have no events, and all paths are unlocked, therefore it's also impossible to tell which levels you've beaten and which ones you haven't.
- The yoshi house is completely useless since the message box is blank.
Nevermind, I had layer 3 turned off in my emulator, I should stop moderating at 3 am, I'm sorry. I reuploaded the hack and approved it. Good job!