This definitely seems like a useful sprite and seemed to work quite well on lorom, but when I tried using it on SA-1 things seemed to not work as well. Most notably, only one leaf would spawn before despawning itself as another one spawned in. This happened via the generator sprite and I wasn't exactly sure what caused it, so it should be looked into.
Also, the levelASM file provided had issues upon initial insertion. Using UberASMTool, the defines that the file uses are not included with the tool, so they need to be defined somewhere in the file. Lastly, I think that the levelASM file should just be converted to something that can be inserted as level uberasm. I would guess that more users know how to throw a file into the level folder and insert it without issue than including an incsrc and editing the global code. Not necessarily required, but I figured it would be better off that way.