Koopa-The-Quick Trajectory Modifier v0.2
This simple program helps you creating a custom Koopa-The-Quick race in Bob-Omb's Battlefield using Toad's Tool 64 v0.5.98b interface. Earlier or newer versions of Toad's Tool 64 aren't supported.
- Edits and expands Koopa's trajectory up to 146 coordinates
- Edits Koopa's star spawn position
- Koopa Speed Modifier (Normal / Double / Triple)
How to use
- Apply koopa_trajectory.ppf patch to an extended Super Mario 64 ROM.
- Delete the "M64GeometryDataFlat.m64" file from your Toad's Tool 64 folder.
- Open the patched file and wait for the polygon decoding process.
- Open the file in Toad's Tool 64 and go the Bob-Omb's Battlefield course and do the desired modifications.
- Save your work, quit Toad's Tool 64 and run KoopaFrontend.exe to patch the modifications to a ROM of your choice.
How it works
The ROM patched with koopa_trajectory.ppf is used to collect new coordinates for the race. Koopa's trajectory is mapped as 0x24 objects in the Bob-Omb's Battlefield level. You can extend his trajectory up to 146 coordinates or use less coordinates than the original path if you want. In either case, an object with a X, Y, Z position of 0,0,0 will determine the end of the trajectory. The last object in the level is reserved for the star position.
Download Link for v0.2
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m05P0QAv_pI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m05P0QAv_pI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>