Language…
17 users online:  Ahrion,  BeeKaay, Dephrilibrium, EvilGuy0613, figuiDOS, Gamet2004, Heitor Porfirio, JezJitzu, JinRokhZenobi, mason, mdavigp1992, monkey03297, Natsuz2, NotSoIndev,  Ringo, sholmes, thegonzalex - Guests: 116 - Bots: 226
Users: 66,500 (2,379 active)
Latest user: Games Maker

C3 SINGLE LEVEL COLLABORATION 2021

Super Mario WorldOther

I would love to submit something for this I just don't think I'll have any time to do so but hey I wish you good luck and hopefully you have a nice big collab by the end of C3 to release later on.
I'll drop my entry: here.

Edit: Fixed link


YY-CHR > Photoshop.
Here, a non-joke level.. BOI GOOD LUCK
The level is possible! I'll make made a clear vid when I get the time, but in the meantime you could try to beat it yourself
(I made an alternate GFX file, which replases the "Z" for an "A")


I'm doing a sublevel for this, and I think I'm actually nearly finished. I just need to know - if it's possible for the player to retain powerups from previous sublevels, then is it allowed to put a powerup filter at the start of ours?
Originally posted by JamesD28
I'm doing a sublevel for this, and I think I'm actually nearly finished. I just need to know - if it's possible for the player to retain powerups from previous sublevels, then is it allowed to put a powerup filter at the start of ours?

Sure!

Benny Harvey RIP, miss you big man.

Sub-level finished, you can download it here!
I like giving little names to my works so I named it Switchin' Mind.

The zip contain a readme, the .bps to play the sub-level and a folder with all the resources used.

EDIT: made an update to fix an issue where the info box is hard to hit.
EDIT 2: modified some setups and added a mushroom, this should be the final update.

Shameless Self-Promotion

Uses SA-1 v1.40. The pipe at the end is exit-enabled but I didn't link it to any level, I figured you'll sort all that out during compilation.

Update:
Here is a folder containing all of the materials I used and the sublevel itself.

Thanks to Ayami for the background, and KevinM for the music. Other than these two things, this is entirely vanilla. I didn't end up using SA-1, but it would be a welcome addition.

In regards to the finished product, I probably would have polished it up some more if I had more time, but regardless, I hope you enjoy. Let me know if you have any questions/comments/problems with my entry.

It was fun to participate.

---------------

Edit: Late, but below is the clear video for my entry.

I've made a level (after months of avoiding LM lol).

I also have a cute level and that's right here.
Now that I've started working, I won't be able to be as active as before. This is really very sad and depressing for me.

WORK IN PROGRESS
▬ good old days 4 (14/? level(s) completed)
▬ dumb 2 - strange levels in my notepad (22/62 level(s) completed)
----------
By the way my Youtube channel
i made a level! (:

https://bin.smwcentral.net/u/49691/c%2B%25283%2529.rar


ps:are midways allowed?,since i put one
Originally posted by 2pvenezuela
i made a level! (:

https://bin.smwcentral.net/u/49691/c%2B%25283%2529.rar


ps:are midways allowed?,since i put one

Yes they're allowed.

Benny Harvey RIP, miss you big man.

My entry: Night Forest
Fort. High Embassy (Not Obfuscated)
This was fun to make. Hopefully I didn't break any rules. =P

Edit: Forgot to remove a misleading coin.

You might want to use the Disable HDMA on Transitions if you plan to include this in a compilation.


Clear video below.

So when all of the sublevels are compiled into the one giant level, will there be any extra features added in? A death counter would be nice, and a timer showing how long the player has been in the level would be pretty cool (and perhaps useful for speedrunners), although I'm not sure how easy something like that could be implemented (if it is even possible).

Also, will there be anything that shows who made each sublevel?

On another note, hopefully you get a few more submissions as the deadline approaches.
Originally posted by Minish Yoshi
So when all of the sublevels are compiled into the one giant level, will there be any extra features added in? A death counter would be nice, and a timer showing how long the player has been in the level would be pretty cool (and perhaps useful for speedrunners), although I'm not sure how easy something like that could be implemented (if it is even possible).

Also, will there be anything that shows who made each sublevel?

On another note, hopefully you get a few more submissions as the deadline approaches.

All what you've mentioned is already in consideration

Benny Harvey RIP, miss you big man.

Can I share my entry on Youtube or should the authors remain private for a certain period of time?
Now that I've started working, I won't be able to be as active as before. This is really very sad and depressing for me.

WORK IN PROGRESS
▬ good old days 4 (14/? level(s) completed)
▬ dumb 2 - strange levels in my notepad (22/62 level(s) completed)
----------
By the way my Youtube channel
Originally posted by OEO6
Can I share my entry on Youtube or should the authors remain private for a certain period of time?

Entries aren't private or anything, you can make a video of your own

Benny Harvey RIP, miss you big man.

I know the rules say that patches aren't allowed but can i atleast use the no more sprite tile limits patch?
This is my non existent layout I plan on adding one soon.. or never

I have a discord server, feel free to join if you want

Super Mario WorldOther