That's my first thread here, in C3.
This is a non-SMW project.
That's my Pokémon Fire Red hacked rom, I tried to update/improve every single graphic that I found, including the HUD, maps, Battle Backgrounds, Pokémon data, etc...
The total of achievements in the rom is:
- Pokemon Data [From 1st to 3rd gen to 1st to 8th gen, including custom forms] (Not vanilla things like movesets, evolutions, TM/HM compatibility) - 100%
- Vanilla maps updated - 100%
- Custom maps inserted - (Needs some maps to insert legendaries)
- 16 move tutors updated to 80!
- New evolutionary stones
- Custom moves
- Dive and Rock Climb added with respective effects in the maps (overworld)
- Trainers' battle with best AI and minimal 4 Pokémon
- More cities
- Extra lore to make sense the reason of all 1st to 8th gen still in Kanto...
PS: This year (maybe), I will create the first release of my project in Pokecommunity.
I got to give special thanks to many ppl that contribute directly and indirectly to my project: Spherical Ice, haven, FBI, etc...
Some ASM & Structures' base:
Spherical Ice, MrDollSteak, Leon, haven (Creator of Hex Maniac Advance, a tool that enables hacking ways easily to any beginner hacker), G3T by Kurapika (Awesome tool), PGE by Gamer2020... FBI, ChaosRush, A-Map 1.92, Cry Editor by Esperance, etc...
Sprites: All Pokémon sprites (from 1st gen to 5th gen = pokemondb.net, two threads in the pokecommunity that improves the color graphics, and 6th to 8th, more two threads by Sugimori palettes' concept, thedarkdragon11 (7th and 8th gen sprites), MrDollSteak (6th gen sprites).
NSE, HMA (Hex Maniac Advance) and NTME for incredible work of how make easy the process of import, insert in a safe way to the .gba rom.
"Battle Backgrounds v.2 [FREE TO USE]" - by kWharever (Avaliable on deviantart).
"Some Battle Backgrounds" and "Lab battle background" - by princess-phoenix (Avaliable on deviantart).
"Cave background" - by Carchagui (Avaliable on deviantart).
Here, I bring some pictures of my hacking project: