Language…
27 users online: Abdu,  Ahrion,  Alex,  AmperSam,  Anorakun,  Blaagon, Buflen, DimeR, fanfan21, figuiDOS, Green Jerry, gui, HammerBrother, JeepySol, kurtistrydiz,  LouisDoucet, NewPointless, revolug, RZRider, SAMYR DUTRA ARAUJO,  Sayuri, Scags, Super Wario Man, Suru48,  Teows, TheMorganah, TriStain - Guests: 75 - Bots: 215
Users: 65,868 (2,181 active)
Latest user: AthleticCoast81

Super Mario World Encore

Standard

  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
i dont think im ever going to finish this
hihi :D
ok i have several problems with how im developing this
1. i can't get help
2. i dont know what im fucking doing alone
3. i cant fucking code in anything
4. i am 15, and have school to deal with already
5. i DONT KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING DOING WITH THIS HACK WHAT DO I FUCKING DO?????
hihi :D
im not rejoining the discord server, i literally cant. i have no clue what to do ab this hack anymore, i want to stop working on it but i want to get it out.
hihi :D
Why not ask someone for help?
Originally posted by crocodileman94
Why not ask someone for help?

i cant figure out how
hihi :D
You can create a help thread on the site's help forums, and be sure to create a thread in the appropriate place.

And regarding the fact that you can't move away from creating the hack for a while, if there is something that is hindering its development, don't just think about giving up. You can work on the hack little by little, if you like.
Originally posted by Heitor Porfirio
You can create a help thread on the site's help forums, and be sure to create a thread in the appropriate place.

And regarding the fact that you can't move away from creating the hack for a while, if there is something that is hindering its development, don't just think about giving up. You can work on the hack little by little, if you like.

where is the right place to ask? im not rlly familiar with smwc.

also whats rlly hindering development is rlly the fact that its alot more complicated than the early demos, which were just palettes, levels, and a world map.
this newer version is more like a story based hack (kinda like mario's mystery meat), but i cant rlly do that so im kinda just... stuck.

and if im being honest, i dont want to own this hack anymore.
hihi :D
Originally posted by Cally Cobble
where is the right place to ask? im not rlly familiar with smwc.

I say that if you wanted to create a thread on such a subject, for example, you would create a help thread, you would post it on the SMW Hacking Help forum, and there are also other subforums for more specific areas.

Originally posted by Cally Cobble
also whats rlly hindering development is rlly the fact that its alot more complicated than the early demos, which were just palettes, levels, and a world map.
this newer version is more like a story based hack (kinda like mario's mystery meat), but i cant rlly do that so im kinda just... stuck.

Well, to make a hack with a lot of history, you have to keep in mind that it doesn't matter how long it takes to make one.
You have to take the time to think about a cool story (even if it's a "cliché" about Peach being captured by Bowser), to make interesting levels, and the aesthetics in general.

But it's your decision, this was just an idea.
ok now that i think ab it, its prolly better to give ownership of this hack to someone else, but im not entirely sure who.
this hack aint rlly doin good for me mentally
hihi :D
the new owner of this hack is hNation, i still work on it but im not the owner anymore
hihi :D
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Standard