SMWC Class of 2021
Another year has passed, and another yearbook is ready for the press! It’s time for the SMW Central Class of 2021. For those of you unfamiliar, an event was held back in 2014 to gather and compile selfies of our users into a star-shaped collage. It was a fun and amusing way to celebrate our community, and everyone enjoyed the event. We didn’t hold it again for another 7 years, but the Class of 2020 was also well-received, so it would be great to actually make this a yearly thing. SMW Central is always changing, and celebrating change is one of the best parts of a thriving community.
Previous class photos:
Class of 2014 Collage
Class of 2020 Collage
The rules are pretty much the same as they have always been:
* Your selfie must be a clear photo of yourself, no more or no less than 200x200 px. The format must be either PNG or JPG. No others will be accepted.
* Your picture must be work-safe and not break any site rules. Nothing explicit, offensive, etc.
* There is no particular theme, so just be you! You can include plushies, merch, or whatever else you would like to express yourself with.
* Full masks are not allowed, and your photo must be of you
. You are allowed to have others in the photo, as long as you yourself are clearly visible.
* Your photo must also be recent if possible, unless
you can judge that you still look roughly similar in the present day. I also ask that, if you participated in 2020, that you don’t reuse the same photo from that year.
* Please do not extensively edit your images. Snapchat / Instagram / Facebook filters are acceptable within reason, but please make sure they are not too obfuscating or distracting.
We understand the internet is generally a place for anonymity, and as such, some of you may not feel entirely comfortable with showing yourselves. If any of you feel more comfortable with partial visibility, we may still be able to accept your photos. There’s no penalty for not participating, and we definitely do not want you to feel pressured to participate. This is purely for fun!
Submissions can be made to me via site PM
or Discord DM. If you submit via Discord, please include your SMW Central username.
The deadline to submit your selfies will be Tuesday, August 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST.
With all that out of the way, have fun! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to leave them in the thread and I’ll be happy to help.