Mouser graphics from SMB2 that can be used for this sprite.
I created it because the only one I could find was the SMAS one.
Use the Vanilla Palette 09.
I'll have to reject this graphic for a couple of small issues.
- The glasses on the left side (tile 0x30 in the file) are a pixel too tall, and the glasses on the right side (0x31) are missing a pixel on the bottom row.
- Tile 0x32 has a few pixels of black behind the ear, which works for that frame, but not all (specifically during the throwing frame, also visible in the first screenshot).
- The ears are one tile higher than the original in the normal frames, the right edge is 5 pixels tall, where it should be 4.
- The cranny between the ears is incorrect in both top frames.
- The hand in 0x43 is one pixel too wide.
If this is indeed a rip and not a recreation, I encourage you to find another source to rip from, as this is quite inaccurate to SMB2 Mouser. The colors in SMB2 were slightly different from vanilla palette 5, also feel free to submit a palette file with those colors. Additionally, in the included graphics file, the note block bounce sprite at 0x6B is not a vanilla graphic; please only submit graphics pertinent to the submission. Finally, please follow our naming conventions, the title should be "Super Mario Bros. 2 - Mouser".
Mouser graphics from SMB2 that can be used for this sprite. I created it because the only one I could find was the SMAS one.
It was rejected because I submitted it without reading the terms and conditions all the way through, but I will re-upload it with most of the issues resolved. Don't mind that it's off by a few dots or so for better use!
Two graphics are included, one using the vanilla palette and one using the included custom palette.
Rejecting for one unaddressed issue, as well as some clerical issues. If I mention something here, it should be fixed if you wish for it to be accepted.
- The glasses on the right side (0x31) are missing a pixel on the bottom row, so in that tile the bottom row of the glasses should be four wide.
- If you are to include a custom palette, as I encouraged: make sure that you include a palmask file as well.
- Finally, make sure that you include the proper screenshots (the format of the screenshots in your first submission was good, these less so).
If you fix these issues, I'll be happy to accept this.