Tip: Switch palace switches normally disappear if you replay the level. However, if you insert them as direct Map16 and use the hex edit at $00EEB2 in the ROM map, you can replay the level without a problem.
Not logged in.
SMWCentral Official Annual Music Tourney #1 2021 - Preliminary Round!
1. Driftrud - The Lush Beds (yeah, I can vibe to this lol, loving this one a ton; I especially love the bitcrushed lo-fi vibe this has as well, which apparently is done to emulate the GBA sound hardware? honestly works surprisingly well to it's favor, so good call for sure)
2. Yuka Tsujiyoko & Takeru Kanazaki - Twilight of the Gods (you're really going to make me vote for the fuckin' FE track huh; ehh, whatever, I'll have to tone down my hatred for this series just this once and at least acknowledge that this is a damn good track, so yeah, there, are you happy >:[)
3. Taro Kudo - Mother (my second favorite Axelay track, but sadly not good enough to vote for, which is quite a shame, but yeah)
4. Raito & Sakura Ishadou - Unknown Actor (pretty cool stuff, but yeah, not good enough; I do like the chords and harmony tho, and in general I dig the overall vibe a lot, sounds quite shmup-like lol)
5. Soshi Hosoi - Journey into the Brain (pretty cool as well, but I dunno if it's all that good for me; also I got distracted listening to the other tracks in the album and I actually ended up liking this one the least, so... yeah. those reggaeton sounding drums made me lol btw)
6. Ice & KIVΛ - V. [Cytus II] (neat, and liking the sound design a lot, but yeah, once again it's not as good as it could be)
7. Yuuyu - disregard (I enjoyed this one a lot more than I was expecting, but yeah, it didn't impress me too much sadly)
8. Masafumi Takada & Jun Fukuda - We Are Finally Cowboys (ngl, this one dragged on a lot more than I was expecting, and it was all around just unremarkable, which is a shame, since I heard some cool things about NMH's OST, and this one just didn't make the mark for me :V)
1. YUKA TSUJIYOKO &TAKERU KANAZAKI - TWILIGHT OF THE GODS 2. DRIFTRUD - THE LUSH BEDS
AND THE OTHER SONGS: 3. Raito & Sakura Ishadou - Unknown Actor
4. Taro Kudo - Mother
5. Soshi Hosoi - Journey into the Brain
6. Masafumi Takada & Jun Fukuda - We Are Finally Cowboys
7. Ice & KIVΛ - V. [Cytus II]
8. Yuuyu - disregard
Soshi Hosoi - Journey into the Brain | tbh this kinda goes off and i could listen to the opening repeated melody for 60 mins like its a steve reich piece Driftrud - The Lush Beds | hazy ambient that feels hesitant and strained and it is all good
Raito & Sakura Ishadou - Unknown Actor | gets j-pop'd anime theme song'd Masafumi Takada & Jun Fukuda - We Are Finally Cowboys | not something i'd listen to on my own time kinda ever Taro Kudo - Mother | 🤷♀️ Yuka Tsujiyoko & Takeru Kanazaki - Twilight of the Gods | very much not the kind of vgms i find most Interesting to my tastes, but it's very grande Ice & KIVΛ - V. [Cytus II] | i don't really like it Yuuyu - disregard | while i love yume nikki & it's soundtrack and this remix album in general, this track is one of my least favorites. second half where it goes full bootleg burial is best part though.
1. G-Mixer - Timekeeper [Quartz Quadrant JP]: BANGER ALERT 2. Snarky Puppy - Lingus (Live Ver.): This song isn't bad but tbh the most enjoyable part of this was watching the bass player
--------------- 3. Linea Aspera - Synapse: This is a very background-y song (and not the kind I would go out of my way to listen to), but it's fine overall. 4. Peter Hajba - Scatterbrain: Same as #3 5. múm - Green Grass of Tunnel: Same as #4, except this song also lost me when the vocals came in 6. Pedro Silva - BREADY STEADY GO: The first 20 seconds or so of this song is just kind of terrifying, and then the rest is whatever 7. Chamy & Chisa Yokoyama - Dream Girl: I got a lot more enjoyment out of the video than the song (and I didn't even get that much enjoyment out of the video) 8. Tsunku♂ - Beautiful One Day: Same as #7, except this song's longer and has no video :V