1. Fearofdark - Lovesickness (well, it is FoD I guess, and I normally tend to like his stuff so fair enough I guess lmao; not too much outside of that tho, it's just really cool sounding )
2. Takeshi - G (RayForce) (oh shit, nice, didn't know someone submitted anything Rayforce related, I found this soundtrack not too long ago, and while I haven't listened to the entirety of it, this is one of the songs I listened to before, so the original is certainly fairly fresh on my mind as a result; anyway, as a alternative, jazzier take on the tune, this isn't bad at all, although, like Sinc, the original would've been a better choice IMO, although this isn't the track I like the most from this game either, this one is, so that one could've also been a solid choice too, but yeah, it's certainly good enough to vote for, so it's whatever lol)
3. Chris Christodoulou - Reaper (and) Blues (nice bluesy jazzy type of track I suppose, although it didn't wow me as much as I would've hoped for, which kinda sucks since I tend to be fairly into this kinda music, but all around it was... just fine, honestly)
4. Yasumasa Kitagawa - Partners ~ The Game is Afoot! Let's Dance, my Dear Fellow!! (also very nice music like the above, except this one is more so heated flamenco music which is nice as well, but since I tend to be biased over jazzier sounding shit, it's slightly worse, but still not too bad; still need to play this game/series btw, either that or check out a playthrough of it, still don't know what to do about it yet)
5. Setsuo Yamamoto & Tokuro Fujiwara - Round 02 Riverside (well, I can't say who did what track in this one, but if this is Setsuo's doing, I wouldn't be surprised, it certainly sounds like something he'd do lmao; anyway, it's pretty cool, and sounds fairly Megaman-ish as well, which makes sense since it's Capcom and from one of the composers for the first Megaman X game at that... but honestly, at this point my tastes have definitely evolved a lot more nowadays, so I'm not nearly as into this sound as I used to lol)
6. ??? - Fond My Mind (not too bad, but ehh, it doesn't rock my world either I suppose. it's fine.)
7. Ginger Root - Juban District (same as above, but slightly worse in my opinion)
8. BilliumMoto - Door Nock (Long) (fairly bland sounding dubstep/EDM with repeating vocals and a bunch of wubs. yeah.)
MY TWO CHOICES:
1. YASUMASA KITAGAWA - PARTNERS ~ THE GAME IS AFOOT! LET'S DANCE, MY DEAR FELLOW!!: So epic, energetic, the instruments make great melodies and set the beat very well.
2. ??? - FOND MY MIND: Deep, amazing and groovy.
3. Setsuo Yamamoto & Tokuro Fujiwara - Round 02 Riverside
4. Takeshi - G (RayForce)
5. Chris Christodoulou - Reaper (and) Blues
6. Fearofdark – Lovesickness: It sounds like an actual theme from a Famicom videogame and does it incredibly well.
AND THE OTHER SONGS:
7. Ginger Root - Juban District
8. BilliumMoto - Door Nock (Long)