This submission still does not meet the standards and values of the section.
|File Name: ||giant pipes |
|Submitted: || by Hamilton64 |
|Authors: ||Hamilton64 |
|Type: ||Original |
|Purpose: ||Foreground |
|Slots Used: ||BG2, BG3 |
|Palette Row(s) Used: ||3, 5, 6, 7 |
|Description: ||I improved the pipes and added map16 and sample level. |
|Tags: ||giant, giant pipe, pipe |
|Screenshots: || |
1. The sample level includes references to ExGraphics and ExAnimation that are not part of your submission. Including custom sprite data is also disallowed.
2. The graphics are still not of acceptable pixel art quality. The pipes remain a simple upscaled version of the vanilla pipes without proper shading or adjustments.
3. This submission includes extraneous tiles (of a cloud and cement and ground) that are not part of the listed submission.
4. Your submission does not have a well-optimized graphics .bin file, containing many duplicated tiles.
5. Your map16 file is not well optimized and contains tiles for graphics not included in this submission.
6. The slots used and palette metadata of your submission doesn't line up with what is in your submission and the listing is also missing a screenshot of the map16 page.
Additionally, resources that include giant pipe graphics in the vanilla style already exist in the section (such as this one
that make this submission redundant.
Please do not submit this again.