Once again hello everyone and I hope we have a great C3 this year! There's been minor polish and bugfixing under the hood as well as a few new levels. My mini-hiatus has been somewhat surprisingly productive for it's sister project, Myriad Worlds as well. Expect a thread for it here soon.
But enough of the blitter-blatter, let's get down to brass tacks.
* fixed a minor map issue within World 4
* fixed a visual glitch in 2-1: Jungle Hijinxs
* increased the music volune in H1-2: Condor Crossing and the bonus room in 1-Castle: Seaboard Station
* fixed a very bizarre glitch where 2-A: Lava Tubular was missing one of it's background elements
* further optimized sound file calls by reducing the remaining bit of excess dulplicate sounds
* added some minor aesthetic and layout improvements in 2-Temple: Temple Turmoil
* added some minor aesthetic and layout improvements in the second half of 2-1: Jungle Hijinxs
* added seven new levels, mostly in worlds 4 and 5 and the first level of World 6
* updated all instances of Klobbers with MegaDood's updated Klobbers
Click here to give SMZ A whirl!
..and finally for the convenience of the expo goers, a brief guide on how to install Super Mario Zeal in SMBX since some people have had trouble with it in the past.
1. Download and Install SMBX2 from here: https://codehaus.wohlsoft.ru/downloads.php?
2. Download Super Mario Zeal and directly unzip it in the worlds directory in SMBX2 root directory. It should ideally look like this:
3. Launch SMBX2, what you're looking for is the red mushroom icon in the folder right here:
4. Open the Episode selector, select Super Mario Zeal and you're good to go!
I hope this C3 will be a good one!