Well, I haven't casted any votes (nor will I until close to when the polls would close) as I don't know what most of you guys are like yet. However, even though I'm pretty much a newbie to this site, some people voted for me for "most mature" and "best holiday avatar". For now, however, I'd like to post a rough draft (not a final draft) of who I'm thinking about voting for (though some areas I'm in need of clarification).
1. Best regular member - ???
2. Best local moderator - ???
3. Best full moderator - ???
4. Best administrator - ???
5. Best SMW hacker - Azure (for creating one of the most original SMW Hacks out there), Carol (for creating Brutal Mario, which even though I've yet to play it, is probably one of the most ASM-heavy hacks I've ever seen)
6. Best graphics artist - Azure, ghettoyouth
7. Best musician - ???
8. Most likely to BRK the site with their ASM skillz (What does that mean?)
9. Biggest optimist - ???
(I doubt that it's me.)
10. Biggest pessimist - ???
(I doubt that it's me.)
11. Most creative - Kolpha (for brainstorming alot of ideas for level designing in this thread.
), AlexJS (same as Kolpha, but had also brainstormed some ideas in the "Awesome Hacking Ideas" thread.
), myself (if I could that is. I mean, I'm a regular contributor in both of those threads as well.)
12. Most mature - smkdan (Some people also think that I qualify for this.)
13. Most immature - ???
14. Biggest pervert - ???
(I will at least admit that I'm a bit of a pervert myself, though there might be even bigger perverts in SMW Central.
15. Most helpful - smkdan (for helping me out when I submitted the "Block Tool to BTSD Blocks Pak"
that I worked on)
16. Biggest site contributer - ???
17. Most likely to make an SMW revolution (What?)
18. Most unnoticed member with hidden talents - ???
19. Most likely to get a lump of coal for Christmas - ???
20. Most likely to get a million dollars for Christmas - ???
21. Most devoted to the site - ???
22. Most likely to drive a mack truck into a building out of boredom (What?)
23. Most informative posts - ???
24. Biggest World of Warcraft fanboy - ???
25. Most likely to be driving the Desert Bus (What?)
26. Best holiday name change - St. Nick's Nutcrackers (aka S.N.N.), Santa Claws
27. Best holiday avatar - St. Nick's Nutcrackers, Lump of Coal (Some people also think that my current avatar is cute.)
28. Best holiday spirit - Chrismentio (aka Dimentio)
29. Most likely to be banned - ???
30. Most changed (for the better) - ???
31. Most changed (for the worst) - ???
32. Rudest - ???
33. Funniest - ???
34. Smartest - ???
35. Biggest postcount++er - pieguy1372, BoingBoingSplat
36. Most likely to cut themselves on a spherical ball (What?)
37. Most modest - ???
(I personally think that I'd qualify as a nominee.)
38. Most game ever (What?)
39. Most missed - ghettoyouth, Tatrion (I've never met either person before, but I would like to.)
40. Most likely to become staff - ???
Again, this list is just a rough draft (with some of my comments added in).
I'm currently taking an indefinitely long break from ROM hacking to play World of Warcraft again. Anyone may check out my user bio
for more information on what I'm planning for Rainbow Legends: S********'s Adventure